As you know Canada Post is the leading company in delivering mails & packages in whole Canada Country. It has maintained its reputation in delivering mails on time. That’s is the only reason people of Canada choose Canada Post to send mails and Packages. In certain circumstances, it doesn’t deliver packages on time. You need to know what are those circumstances on which it doesn’t deliver packages on time. We are going to discuss those circumstances in our upcoming paragraph.
When Canada Post fails to deliver a package on time, it returns the entire shipping cost of a package. It is the right of a customer to claim the money he spends to send a parcel. The process of getting a refund from the Canada Post takes too much time. Here, we are going to explain step by step procedure to get a refund. There are some conditions to qualify for a refund of a package delivered within Canada.
- If you are the sender of a parcel and you have a copy of the receipt, then you are eligible for getting a refund.
- The package was shipped using the Priority™ or Xpresspost™ or Expedited Parcel™ to get a refund.
- The parcel you have sent to your receiver arrived after the guaranteed delivery date.
- You can request a refund within 30 business days of the guaranteed delivery date.
There are some conditions to qualify for a refund of a package delivered to the U.S.A and other worldwide destinations. Package delivered by Canada Post outside the Canada country must clear customs. Canada Post and its partners are not responsible if your package gets delivered late due to customs clearance.
Before applying for Canada Post refund request confirm these conditions:
- If you are the package receiver, ask the sender to start the refund process. If you are the package sender then you must have a copy of the receipt.
- The package was shipped using the Priority™ Worldwide, Xpresspost™ USA or Xpresspost™ International service to get a refund.
- Your package doesn’t contain any restricted item that may have delayed your customs clearance.
If all these conditions met, please request a refund.